Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A picture is worth a thousand words

My Utah Trip. I tried to keep the pictures in order and then I realized that the first one was out. Its suppose to be while we are stuck in traffic but other than that they are pretty well in order.
This is me attempting to paint my toes in start stop traffic

We made it to Idaho! We were very excited about this


Stuck in Idaho traffic on I15 as you can see we aren't very happy


This was a pretty waterfall thing on our way to the Airplane museum. Kait forgot her camera and realized it when we came to this and wanted a picture so we had to walk back to my car to get it.


This was a replica of a bomb at the airplane museum

Air Force 1

This plane was HUGE

In front of the pretty waterfall again leaving the airplane museum

The Rook game we kicked Papa Pack and Uncle Kelly at. If you look close you can see the score

Me and Kait at This is the Place Monument

Me, Shandie (Kaits sister) and Kait

Me and Riley (Kaits brother) and her Mom (mama Pack) and Dad (papa Pack)
on the train tour at This is the Place Monument

Kait attempting stilts. It was one of those ok be ready to take the picture moments. You can see Riley is ready to catch her if she falls

Me falling trying out stilts. Notice no one is there to catch me if I fall...

Riley showing us all up on how you actually walk on stilts

Me and Kait chillin in a tee pee

Me and a tee pee

So this was the second hand cart we got a picture with. The first one had a metal handle
and about burned our hands off when we picked it up. It was like 38 degrees this day.
Once of my favorite pictures of the day. It was hard getting up into this thing I can't imagin doing it with a HUGE dress like they did.

This is the Pack family with John Pack. Their great great great Grandfather. He's the big one in the middle of the framed picture...in case you didn't get that.

First Relief Society Hall

I don't really remember what all this building acted as. But we look cute in it so it made the cut.

Temple day! Kelsey Kait and me. We are the 3 best friends that anyone can have...

Us waiting to leave to Provo in the convertible. My hat was so tight on my head I had a headache. But it didn't fly off.

And last but not least the horrible picture of me, please don't mind it and our garbage bottle from the trip. There are spit shells, candy rapers and who knows what else.
Well that was my trip in a nut shell. Thank you for taking me with you Kait. It was a fun last adventure with you!
-kinsey

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Very impressed with the toes too:) Road trips really are the best especially when your with your besties:)! ps- i posted sarah's wedding...you just need to click on older posts on my blog..there's quite a few before it...okee doke!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...you guys had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you lovley ladies had a blast!!

    ReplyDelete