Thursday, July 22, 2010

Old Love...New Love...


This is my baby has been for almost 3 years

Pretty much the love of my life right now, or it was until I stepped out on it and cheated on it with this...




I couldn't help it. I saw it and it was love at first site. So I have decided that it is time to sell my Jeep go back to a car. I know I am going to miss my sexy black Jeep and its heated leather seats, but I immediately fell in LOVE with the Jetta. I mean who wouldn't? Its beautiful, five speed, diesel, sunroof, ipod adapter, pretty much amazing, and drives like a dream. So I have officially posted my Jeep on Kijiji and am hoping for the best!

I will most likely cry a thousand tears when it does sell, but the Jetta just fits my life style so much better right now.
-kinsey

4 comments:

  1. Kinsey!! We are looking to buy a new vehicle and Chance and I both love the jeep!! How much is it going for? Give a girl some details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad:( I would give my right hand for that jeep..its puuurrddyy!!...The car is pretty snazzy too tho..decisions decisions...
    ps- when I read the title of this post I thought it was about a boy...i was a wee tad disappointed;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm one I fell in love with you & your new car!!

    ReplyDelete