Wednesday, July 7, 2010

it begins...

Where to start...? Well I'm sure there are going to be minimal to no people who read this blog but that's ok. I have decided to start my own blog to express my thoughts feelings and to share good times with anyone who wants to read. I have also decided that it is a fun way to keep a journal of the happenings in my life.

I am a girl who loves to read, laugh, lounge around and do nothing but veg and get hooked on ridiculous TV shows but most of all I lOVe to spend time with my closest frIenDs and FamIly. These are the people in my life who bring me the most joy and I LOVE them all to pieces.



I am also a girl who is proud of who she is and where she comes from. I am very grateful for my parents who have raised my to be a faithful follower of The Church of Jesus Christ and for my testimony of the gospel. It defines who I am and gives my the values that I have in my life. I would never want to be without it.


This blog is going to be one filled with funny stories, moments I want to remember, spiritual thoughts, and anything I feel like writing. I hope anyone that decides to follow my blog or happens to randomly stumble upon it enjoys the things that I have to share.

-kinsey

6 comments:

  1. Looooooove it!!! I can't wait to read up on your life! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love it already...I miss you kinny poo! SO glad you decided to start up a blog (just for me right;)..teehee...Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you bet Nic! I miss you too! I really need to get on the ball here and plan a trip to come see you! Your baby isnt much of a baby anymore and i have never met Jay. There is something wrong with this. And Amy...you somewhat inspired me to start this so THANKYOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Now you have to comment on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm, no one is going to read....right. You've had a blog for a whole week and have more followers than I do after 3 years. LOL. Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete